We consider our uniform to be a badge of pride and in choosing to send your child to Fishtoft Academy, you are agreeing to abide by our uniform policy.
Our uniform includes:
- A royal Blue sweatshirt/cardigan with the Academy Logo
- A white polo shirt
- Mid-grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- Formal, black school shoes (Not trainers)
During the warmer weather, pupils may wish to wear a blue checked light dress or mid-grey school shorts.
For PE children need to bring:
- A plain black or navy tracksuit
- A pale blue PE t-shirt with the Academy logo
- Trainers or plimsols
- Navy shorts
In year Six, in order to show they are the oldest pupils in the school, pupils are invited to wear:
- A formal collared white shirt
- A royal blue Fishtoft Tie (Provided by the Academy).
Please name all items of clothing, including PE kit in order to try and prevent loss or confusion.
On health and safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our Academy. The exceptions to this rule are stud earrings in pierced ears (one stud per ear) and wrist watches (not smart watches). These items of jewellery must be removed for PE activities or parents must cover their children’s ears with plasters on the days they have PE.
Our school uniform is available to purchase from NATIONWIDE SCHOOL UNIFORMS, Vale Road, Spilsby
Tel: 01790 754522 www.nationwideuniforms.co.uk